What is a triple sheet?
Triple sheeting is a way of making a bed that looks great and feels luxurious but it is easier for the airbnb cleaner to launder and replace compared to a duvet cover. One of our best airbnb cleaners in Honolulu says that it takes three times as long to strip out a duvet cover and place it back in than it takes to make triple sheet bedspread.
How to make a triple sheet bedspread?
1. Place a fitted sheet on the bed.
2. Lay a flat-ironed sheet on top of the fitted sheet.
3. Place a duvet or another blanket on the flat sheet leaving a few inches of space form the top the flat sheet.
4. Cover the duvet or blanket with another flat ironed sheet matching the bottom sheet top.
5. Fold the two sheets sandwiching the duvet a few inches without the duvet and then performing another fold including the duvet.
6. Tuck away the loose sheets by folding them under the corners of the bed.
If you are like me, and you hate abstract instructions, this video couldn’t be easier.
Why should I use a triple sheet bedspread?
For starters, it looks great, and your guests would love it! When you walk into a room with the bed made out nicely, you already feel relaxed. The other thing to consider is that once you master the technique, it is much easier than messing around with duvet covers. Of course, when you hire a professional airbnb cleaner, you should expect them to do this with ease.
If you insist on sticking to your duvet covers, make sure to watch the coolest way to stuff a duvet back into the cover in this awesome video.
If there is any topic related to vacation rental cleaning you would like us to cover next, let us know in the comments.