Since a global pandemic turned our world upside-down, everyone is wondering what the future will look like and how long it will take to get there. Are we going to be wearing masks in public places forever? Will we ever see a concert again? Will most jobs be remote from now on? So, with these valid questions in mind, the new year has people optimistic about returning to a semi-normal future. Before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s make sure that we prepare our Airbnb cleaners for this change in demand.
People have a case of the travel bug from the many quarantines and stay-at-home orders, causing them to want to visit new and exciting places. Despite the current pandemic, traveler numbers are going up. This increase means more guests and more rentals for you to clean. Hopefully, progress will be made in the vaccine to allow for these travelers to move safely around the world. With more cleaning jobs to complete, we want to make sure you are organized to handle them!
Use Your Airbnb Cleaner Resources
As an Airbnb cleaner, it is important to be prepared for an increase in cleaning jobs and to be educated on proper practices as travel picks up. You have many resources, such as the TurnoverBnB Blog and the many automation features on the TurnoverBnB app. Automated payment and simple scheduling mean your Airbnb cleaners will remain organized despite the increase in jobs. In addition to these resources, here are a few tips to stay on top of the surge:
- Utilize TurnoverBnB’s Projects tab on the mobile app in order to stay on top of your cleaning schedule and pending requests.
- Stay on top of your state’s ever-changing regulations and cleaning guidelines for rentals.
- Stock up on more cleaning supplies! There is a more in-depth list of ways to stay as sanitary as possible while cleaning on the TurnoverBnB site.
- Hire more workers to make certain there are enough hands to get the jobs done. You need a properly sized team that can manage the many cleaning jobs in the future.
- Make sure your cleaning team signs up for TurnoverBnB’s Enhanced Cleaning Badge. You can complete the COVID19 education and safety course to obtain the badge. This will show hosts and guests that you are an educated and reliable cleaner.
Move Toward the Future
As a result, completing these small tasks will show hosts and guests that amongst COVID-19, you are an educated and safe cleaner. These tips will give you credibility to obtain more jobs in the future as we navigate through the pandemic. In order to keep you, your team, and renters safe, it is imperative that you follow the guidelines provided through these resources.
As an Airbnb cleaner, there are many ways to contribute to a safer travel environment. At the same time, you can maximize your clientele. We are all eager for COVID-19 to be a thing of the past! By becoming more organized and educated on cleanliness, we can get much closer to reaching that reality!